Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The making of NOLA Jewelry Box

I was always told, if you love what you do then you will never work a day in your life. One day I sat down and thought to myself, what do I have a love/ passion for??? I went through all of my favorite hobbies, and came to the conclusion that they were just that....hobbies!! I couldn't see myself actually putting time and effort into any of my hobbies...Back to the drawing board!!!

I realized that I'm truly at my best when I am shopping online for accessories. Bracelets, scarfs, watches, earrings, rings and necklaces......I love them all!!! This is my life, this is who I am!!! Here comes the hard part....where do I begin??

Let's Work....

Google was my best friend, when starting my company. From a name (that isn't trademark or taken), Tax ID numbers, to business license.. and lastly a wholesale company. I spent countless hours on coming up with a name. Do I use my initials, my daughter's name (still mad that Charming Charlie's was taken)? I need a name that describes me and my business. I am a true New Orleans girl and I am selling accessories. I want to fill women jewelry box with my accessories. That's it...NOLA Jewelry Box. Obtaining a Tax ID number and my business license was fairly easy. With the help of BBB, I found a wholesale company that I was comfortable with. Finally, everything was done....lastly setting a grand opening day. Grand opening was set for 4/20/2013.

Let this journey begin.......Let me be your Accessory Stylist!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment